Friday 2 September 2016

String Bean Vintage Note

String Bean Vintage Note

September

Lots going on so not a lot of sewing done but had a stall recently at Alrewas Art Fair and had a lovely day with lots of sales and nice comments about my cards. I didn't take any vintage items, just a very simple stall with my greetings cards, some cards all ready in frames for lovely gifts and two of my original works.

Am currently finishing off a summer picture and will then begin to think about designs for autumn/winter. Need to rummage through my boxes of fabric and see where it takes me ....

I am keeping things quiet and low-key but will do a few of my favourite events and keep sewing.

Took some furniture over to the lovely vintage shop Curly Magpie and Friends in Swadlincote the other day....a fab blue shelf/cupboard and also a cream coffee table which sold immediately! I'm currently on the look-out for a nice big table to sew on and an old cupboard for my kitchen.

Will post again soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment